Here was dinner with all the kids by myself because Kameron had to go pick up our 6th child and feed the Tidwell's animals. It was really cute though because Ryan and Bryson kept sayiing that this was their "most favorite dinner EVER"!! It was just macaroni noodles and spagetti, but hey if simple makes them happy I am all for it. haha. They all were big eaters and were all SOO tired when bedtime rolled around.The next morning the Buckmister's picked up the Phipps kids and took them to their house for the last 24 hours til their parents got home. Going from 6 to 3 was a big change. We spent the rest of the day playing and hanging out before Kameron and Brendon went to the ASU football game. Bryson, Porter, and I just hung out and went to bed. The rest of the weekend was spent hanging out and playing the Wii!
The boys watching "Ne-Ne's"...anyone who knows Bryson, knows what this video is!!
Porter, Brendon, and Bryson goofing off after church!
Porter loved this chair while we were at the Tidwell's! I think he felt like a Big Boy sitting in it.
And he found a pair of boots to wear around the house. He loves shoes, and couldnt get enough stomping around like a cowboy!
So I am down to only Porter today and I am not quite sure what to do with myself. But I have come to realize that 6 kids are a little much for me. I think I will just have one at a time and see how many I get before I call it quits, and pray that I never have twins!





3 comments:
Glad to hear you made it through!!
wow! I am worn out just by reading all that you had to do. :) It sure seems like you are the best babysitter since it seems like all went well. But I am sure you are glad just to be the 3 of you again. :)
Oh come on twins are so much fun!! I am just kidding. They are a handful but I still love them! I hear you on not having six kids. I somtimes think two is enough for me!! I am gald you survived the weekend!
Post a Comment