24 September 2008

I'm still alive...barely!

It feels like forever since I have blogged, a lot has been going on...I just simply didnt feel like blogging...which usually isnt the case. So beware this might be kind of long!


Porter decided to lay down and rest on Kameron's feet while he did the dishes! I thought it was really cute how he has his little legs crossed and everything!

He has a new fetish with wearing our shoes...here he is in Kameron's work boots!


And of course Daddy left his shocks out!!

We have played with friends a lot!!!

Hudson decided to ride on Porter.......


So Porter decided to ride on Hudson!

Went to the splash pad with Ryken and played on the whale!!

He loved the slides!


Porter giving Ryken "loves"...he just lays his head on whatever we tell him to hug! haha



Porter and Carly watching Caillou while sitting on her shelves!


Porter enjoying baby Brody's swing!



Porter decided this was a good idea! But once Mommy saw him...he in fact knew it was NOT a good idea! And yes...it was a brand new roll of toilet paper!!!


And last but not least last week was my Mom's birthday...so this is what we emailed to Grammy! Isnt it so cute?? He wouldnt really cooperate with me, so we didnt get a good one of his face AND the "I love you" in one picture!!

Kamarie also had her little baby boy Paxton on monday, and both mom and baby are doing well. But sadly I didnt get any pictures at the hospital! So you will have to check her blog when she feels up to posting pictures! I also had to have a last minute root canal yesterday...and boy was I in pain! I have never had a tooth ache before, and out of the blue it just started to KILL me. I would rather have 10 more babies then ever have to go through that pain again....and I am totally not exagerating either. Never in my life did I think a stupid tooth could hurt so bad, and I felt like a total wimp whining over it. But o'well be grateful it wasnt you, haha! So after two nights of no sleep, the dentist told me root canal it was. I am feeling okay now though, because he sent me home with some good pain meds. I have definately had better weeks, but I am thinking positive and hopefully it will be looking up from here!

2 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

Sounds like you have busy!!! Porter is getting so big!! Congrats on the new nephew! I am sure he is adorable. Sorry to hear about your tooth! Sister, I TOTALLY know how that feels! NOT fun! That is for sure!!
Oh by the way did you ever hear who got baptized? (He is in our Parents ward) ........ GUESS!!! If you haven't already heard Coach Bannel! AWESOME HUH!!

Lisa said...

Wow...life happens for sure. It's amazing to me how much can really happen in a short amount of time. I've been a blog neglecter myself. I think i'm back though! Anyways....hope things are going great!!! Porter is still a stud!!!! Tell Kamarie congrats for us, and we are excited to see pics of the babe!!!