It all looks faily accurate. The potatoes even being rolled in butter and salt before baking...YUMMO! Although it was not 100% as good as the real thing, it definately satisfied the craving! If you're wondering, this is what the meal consists of: An 8 oz. Chicken breast marinaded and coated in the homemade honey mustard sause, topped with two strips of bacon, and smothered with monterey jack and chedder cheese!! (keep in mind, I used to work there, so I know the "lingo" if you will) Anyways, I have decided that I am pretty much the best cook in the world and was very satisfied with this fabulous meal that I just had to share. If you want the recipe...let me know. It was SOO easy! Now what shall we have tonight....Olive Garden or Chili's??
17 September 2008
Bringing "Outback" home!!
I had the biggest craving for Outback Steakhouse yesterday...and more specifically the Alice Spring Chicken!! If any of you have ever eaten this...you know how fabulous it is. I worked there as a hostess and server for over 2 1/2 years in high school and college. Still, I have yet to find the day when I wouldnt eat there every night if I could. Its really expensive, so Kameron and I only go there on special occasions. Well, a while ago I got an email with a bunch of "Top Secret Recipes" and it had hundreds of recipes from all our favorite restaurants. Alice Spring Chicken being one of them! So last night since we cant afford to eat out, I decided to bring the Outback home. I had all the stuff I needed for it, so a long anticipated day brought me to this........
It all looks faily accurate. The potatoes even being rolled in butter and salt before baking...YUMMO! Although it was not 100% as good as the real thing, it definately satisfied the craving! If you're wondering, this is what the meal consists of: An 8 oz. Chicken breast marinaded and coated in the homemade honey mustard sause, topped with two strips of bacon, and smothered with monterey jack and chedder cheese!! (keep in mind, I used to work there, so I know the "lingo" if you will) Anyways, I have decided that I am pretty much the best cook in the world and was very satisfied with this fabulous meal that I just had to share. If you want the recipe...let me know. It was SOO easy! Now what shall we have tonight....Olive Garden or Chili's??
It all looks faily accurate. The potatoes even being rolled in butter and salt before baking...YUMMO! Although it was not 100% as good as the real thing, it definately satisfied the craving! If you're wondering, this is what the meal consists of: An 8 oz. Chicken breast marinaded and coated in the homemade honey mustard sause, topped with two strips of bacon, and smothered with monterey jack and chedder cheese!! (keep in mind, I used to work there, so I know the "lingo" if you will) Anyways, I have decided that I am pretty much the best cook in the world and was very satisfied with this fabulous meal that I just had to share. If you want the recipe...let me know. It was SOO easy! Now what shall we have tonight....Olive Garden or Chili's??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
YUMMY! It looks so good. I need to know where you found these reciepes. I would love to check it out and see if I can find any yummy stuff too. :)
Mmmm, so when do we get to come eat dinner again?:) haha
Gina that look SO SO good! That is my fav dish at outback! So what web site did you get it off? I would love to get the recipe if you want to share. I would love to hang out sometime. Life has been so crazy! We are living in gilbert now. Anyway it would be fun to get togther! So let me know when you come up.
Looks so yummy!! You did a great job.... you've inspired me to make a yummy dinner tonight... or maybe we will just go out! haha
That looks yummy! I love Outbacks Queensland salad. I have a recipe of Chicken Marsala that tastes really close to Carrabas Chicken Marsala!
Post a Comment