1.) The Fridge - I just made my Cafe Rio recipe, so I have a lot of tupperware in my fridge with the yummy left overs!

2.) The closet! This one is pretty scary because we use our closet as storage for Kameron's hunting stuff shoved in the corner, and all of our bags/suitcases. Plus I have WAY too many purses to organize neatly.

3.) The bathroom - I decided to show our guest bathroom instead of our master because its WAY cuter...and a little cleaner. haha. I just did my bedroom, but havent decorated my bathroom yet, so its just plain white and boring. I think you get the point! So instead here is my spare bathroom and I love it.
It also has cieling to floor drapes over the shower, but I didnt take a picture of that and dont want to get up...so just use your imagination...they are pretty cool.4.) Laundry Room - Pretty boring, I told Kameron I wanted to paint it and he looked at me weird and said "Have Fun!" Which in translation means, "I'm not helping you because I think that's pointless!" So here is my boring white laundry room!

5.) Kitchen Sink - I do love my sink, and even more I love the faucet. Its always shiny and clean! The only thing bad is the sink scratches, but it looks pretty when its empty! Plus I love the reverse osmosis, I hate tap water so I was so happy when we found out the house had it!
6.) Okay, so this is supposed to be a self portrait of myself right now...but lets be serious people, there is NO WAY I am going to post a nasty picture of myself. And taking pictures by myself arent someting that I do on a normal basis, so this is the only picture I could find that had JUST me in it. Not my favorite because I have no make up on, but its all I have. It was from like two years ago right after I went from long dark hair to short blonde hair. Kameron begs me everyday to go back to my short hair, but I am loving that I can throw it in a pony tail right now. Maybe someday! (P.s. The date on the picture is WAY off..it was July of 06 that it was actually taken)
7.) Favorite room - Hmmmm, this one is a toss up! Its a tie between my living room and my family room.
Living/Entry Room, I love this room because I love my couches. They are funky and fun, and I love the warm colors.
Family Room, I love this room because that couch is the most comfortable couch ever...and hello, the TV is in this room!
8.) What is my kid doing?? - Well he is running a muck...as usual! He grabbed this box off the counter and was wearing it around the house earlier. What a goofy kid I have!

9.) Dream Vacation - Paris! I have always wanted to go to Europe...someday hopefully I will!
And Sao Paulo, Brasil! This is where Kameron served his mission, and I would love to see and meet all the places and people Kameron taught on his mission! Its a HUGE and beautiful city. We may get to go in a couple years if we are able to go pick up Kameron's little brother Karston from his mission, he leaves for Sao Paulo, Brasil in a couple months!

Okay ladies its your turn.....Cara, Marlee, Jamie, and whoever else wants to do a fun tag!







3 comments:
I haven't done it yet! I will.... So I love your house it is so cute!! BUT I LOVE that picture of Porter with the Coke box on his head! What an awesome kid!
Cute home...Do you mind if I add you guys to my friends? We could see what our familys are up and not just that once when we see ya all at the 24th....
You are so organized! I loved the picture of Porter with the coke box on his head! by the way your hair looked awesome at chruch today!!
Post a Comment