Porter and Kameron loving the water!! It felt SOOO nice!!
Carly being a little daredevil and jumping off the edge, over and over!!
We kept trying to get Porter and Carly to kiss, but Carly being a lady was a little more shy. Well we finally got them to do it, and from the looks of this picture this is what I think they were thinking in their heads:
Porter.."CHA-CHING!!! Finally!! Pucker up!"
Carly...."FINE...just hurry up and get it over with already! They better be happy with this...we have some crazy mothers!!"
Porter sneaking a kiss on the cheek as she walks by!
Johnny and Kameron watching the Diamondbacks game. Jamie and I were not lookin so hott with our washed off make up from swimming, and I hadnt showered...well its just better that we show the men and not ourselves!!
Porter and Carly kept going down the slide together, and it looks like Carly is getting back at Porter for that kiss earlier!! haha
Carly falling off the back of the slide, talk about a perfect shot. Her face was priceless. They kept hurting themselves, but Jamie and I just sat there and laughed our behinds off over it.
Sharing the bike and going for a ride....
Carly was a speedster, and well...I guess Porter couldnt hang!! Just another perfect picture. Sad we sat there and took a picture instead of trying to catch their falls. O'well, no harm no foul!
Carly gave Porter a hug, and seriously, look at Porter's face! He was totally in heaven, it was hilarious!
And I dont want to forget little Brody! He was there, but did sleep through most of the chaos!
The nights not complete without jumping on the bed!!! They had so much fun together.
But then it was time to go, and Carly was sad to say the least. But isnt this like the apitomy of guys and girls. She's crying because she is sad she is leaving, and Porter is sitting there looking at her like "what the heck is her problem?"!
Thanks Johnny and Jamie for coming out to Maricopa to spend the evening with us. Even though I think Porter found himself a little girlfriend, what better of a little sweetie than Miss Carly! We had lots of fun, and once again...my throat hurt today from laughing all night long.





3 comments:
OK I am laughing my butt off. That is so funny. Your captions under the pictures were perfect and I can't stop laughing. Thanks for the tribute "post". We had a blast and I am so glad that porter and carly "fell in love" hehehe!!! Thanks for the fun and the yummy dinner. You guys are the best!!!
Aww how cute are the two of them. It sure looks like you guys had lots of fun. Wish we could have made it. Maybe next time. :)
Too cute! Your little guy is growing up!!
Aaron loves the job, he's like a little kid playing cops and robbers :) Tell Kameron to keep up the good work! The time will go by fast, just be glad he still lives with you during training!! (Or wait, maybe it's worse that way??) :)
Post a Comment