18 July 2008

Did I leave an impression??

Alright Lisa...I am actually doing this. I dont usually do these, but hey I'm bored, and it made me remember some fun times I had with an old friend. So comment so I can laugh...and more so because I dont want to be bored today! =)

Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses.

7 comments:

Cara said...

you are so right great minds do think alike. :) And I do remember all those fun times that we had. And yep MFY does sound dang good right now!

The first memory that popped up that wasn't one of the ones that you posted on mine was when we met up that one night to go to a movie with out our hubbies. And you told me that you were pregnant! I was so excited for you. And a little jealous since we had been trying. But then I also remember the night we went to Chillis with you guys and we we got to tell you guys our great news bout us being prego! Such fun times with the Lee's!

You are right we do need to get together soon. We will be gone this weekend so maybe next week we can meet up. :)

Lexie & Sharrid said...

I haven't seen you , actually, scratch that, we haven't DONE anything forever! We need to get together! The memory I choose, goll, it seems like all of them just mesh together, but I just remember laughing a LOT when I'm with you and April. I love the time we went to the park together, and were just talking about our hubbies and about "once you go black, you don't go back" I was laughing my head off that whole day with you guys!

Erin said...

So, I think the first time I ever met you was at your wedding reception in Sierra Vista (I went with MaryAnne). I LOVED the wedding song that you and Kameron chose to dance to and I just thought the two of you were such a cute couple.

*** said...

Hey Gina Thx for the comment. Im excited to see you guys this weekend, hope we have time to catch up! See you soon. oh ya and I read your impression thing really quick cuz Im in a hurry so Im not sure if this is what Im supposed to do or not but one memory I have with you is going to the lake with our old flames and playing in the water, fun times.

Spencer and Marlee said...

Oh heck... Where do I begin?? TOO many memories! on thing that comes to mind was the god ol days of playing house! We did that all the time!! (we even killed your dog while playing) Also... Remember sitting on the back of the bus singing line upon line, down by the bay, ect. Then also preaching to out kindergarten bus driver how bad it was to smoke! Dude, our memories go on forever! I love everyone of them!

Misty said...

Hey Gina - it was great to have dinner with you guys on Sunday and get to know you better. Good luck with the academy!

Unknown said...

my memory of you was just always being excited in middle school when we would be able to talk and hang out at track meets. To bad we didnt go to the same school.

by the way, your the cutest mom, and your family is adorable.