Porter is officially 15 months old. Okay so he was officially 15 months on the 19th and I am a little late, but he just had his check up yesterday so thats my excuse. The dr said he looks great and that he is developing ahead of schedule. Although I am in total shock that he has dropped in the percentile ranges so drastically. Up until his 12 month appt, he was always above the 90th for weight and height. But he has only gained 4 pounds since his 6 month check up, but has grown like 6 inches. He weighed in at 24 1/2 pounds, and 31 1/2 inches long. The thing that made me laugh was that he is only in the 10th percentile for his head, at 18 inches. haha. I guess he has his dad's pinhead. Porter has gotten so big in just the past few days, and is saying a new word every day. His latest is..... ~Duck
~Night Night
~More
~Juice
~Doggie
~Please
~Thank You
~Bye Bye
And when you ask him to sing Old McDonald, he says "E-I-E-I-O!" He also gives high 5's, gives an impression of a cow, a snake, and an indian. Can count to 3. Gives the "evil eye", which is hilarious if you havent seen it. Dances to the TV or radio. Can do patty cake, pat it, roll it and throws it in the oven. Does the little hand motions for itsy bitsy spider, and lots more. He has the sweetest little personality, and we just cant get enough of him. Everywhere I go people are always laughing at him and telling me how cute he is, like I dont already know! ha-ha. But I feel so blessed to have such a happy healthy active little boy that has the sweetest spirit and personality. I cant wait to see what the rest of our kids are like, and I know that he will be a great big brother some day. I know he will accomplish a lot in life if he carries his smile into everything he does.




1 comment:
Dang! Go Porter you smart little monster you. :) we need to hang out more so that your kid can rub off on my kid.
Post a Comment