12 June 2008

On your mark.....Get set......

....and He's OFF!!

Porter is still in the "drunk baby" stage, but he has come a LONG way just in the past couple days. Instead of taking a number of steps, he walks almost everywhere! So before long he will be steady enough on his feet that he will be able to run from me....OH NO!! He is just growing WAY too fast!

Other new little tricks:

~He sings Old McDonald......(he only says E-I-E-I-E-I, but its SO cute)

~He does patty cake and peek-a-boo.

~He does itsy bitsy spider with his hands.

~Screams for MOMMEEEE and knocks on the wall when he wakes up in the morning and after naptime.

~When you ask for "Big Face" this is what you get....


..................We're still working on "Little Face"!

~Says Please and Thank You! (in the right order and context!)

~Loves to dance and wrestle with Daddy!

~And does lots of other impressions, such as sneezing, indian sounds, and of course will not admit he is silly (he shakes his head NO when we ask if he is!).

We will be at the 14 month mark next week and I cant believe how Big Boy he has gotten in just the past couple months. I officially dont have a baby anymore...with him walking and now in 2T clothes, I guess that means he is a Toddler. =(

*I know I post a lot, but I am planning on making this into a book in the very near future, and I want to have all his Milestones in here. So sorry for the on going mush! After all though, he is the stinkin cutest kid ever! =) haha

3 comments:

Cara said...

YEAH PORTRER! That is so fun that he is walking now. I was just smiling the whole time I watched that video. WE are still working on Ryken. He is so behind I swear. Oh well he is my child. :) Less then 2 weeks and Ryken will be one! Crazy how time flys and our babies are becoming big boys. :(

Matt and Jayna said...

That is great he is walking now!! How fun!

Aaron & Jayme said...

Oh I so remember that stage! We're having Riley's 3rd birthday party tomorrow morning! I still can't believe it!

Question for ya:
Is there anything to do for kids in Sierra Vista worth driving there for? That's my closest "city." lol There's not much to do here so I'm trying to fill our summer with some activities.