12 June 2008

Congratulations Elder Lee

Well Karsterooni Spamoonie recieved his mission call! It seems like just yesterday that I met him and he was a little 15 year old kid, but he has grown into the greatest young man. He was called to the Sao Paulo, Brasil East Mission...which coincidentally is Kameron's EXACT same mission. So its an understatement to say that Kameron is SO excited for Karston to get to know some of the people he knew and baptized on his mission! And more so to be able to have someone in the family who also speaks Portugese! Karston will make such a great missionary, and I am so excited to get all the great pictures from him on his mission. He is such an example and I am really glad that he was able to live with us for a short time before he moves onto this next chapter of his life. Neither Kameron nor I have ever heard of brothers serving in the same area, so I think it will be a really great experience for both Kameron and Karston. Congratulations Karston we sure love you and will miss you while you're gone. Enjoy your time left here because you can kiss carpet and peanut butter (and we all know how much you LOVE pb!!) good bye!!

3 comments:

Cara said...

That is so crazy that he is going to the exact same mission as Kam. But so true that it will be cool for him to be able to meet some people that Kam has met. That stinks he won't have any peanut butter. :)

Lexie & Sharrid said...

where the heck have you been I miss you and Marce has the same swimsuit as Porter. Also if Kam wants to speak Portugese, have him talk to Sharrid...hello!! ha ha

taytum said...

Seriously what are the odds that they would be called to the same mission? I have never heard of that happening!!! When Trevor and I heard the news Trevor said that Kameron's work must not have been finished and so they needed to send Karston too. That is so cool. I'm just excited that there is another boy that will be speaking Portugese so that my brother will have another person to talk to when they are all home!!!