30 June 2008

It's Official!

Kameron will be a DPS Officer based out of Casa Grande, AZ. We are very excited because this was his number one choice. He already has a friend that is a K-9 Unit out of Casa Grande, and its only 20 minutes from home. Although the next 8 months ahead of us will be hard, I know it will pay off in the end!

4 comments:

james n mary said...

GINA!!! OMG how are you???!! I am so glad to have come across your family blog! The last time I saw you...you still had baby Porter in your belly!!! I also remember you kiddies were in the process of selling the condo too! I'm happy Kameron will be close to home! I didn't even know he was into the DPS stuff because I swear the last time he was doing accounting stuff!!! tell Kameron congrats from us :D
-Mary

Matt and Jayna said...

Nice, congratulations! That is great that he got his number one choice.

Ashley said...

Tell kameron Congrats for us! HOw great he got his #1 choice!

Katlyn Papa said...

Congratulations Kameron! How exciting. Sorry about the mess with watching Porter. I hope that everything turned out o.k.