02 June 2008

Happy Birthday Cara!!

I know this picture is SO not centered, and there is a fuzzy spot in the corner...but Kameron isnt a professional! And the clearer one Cara has her eyes closed...so imperfection it is! Saturday night was the best. Cara turned the big 2-5 and we all decided to get babysitters and go out on the town! This is the first time since we have had the boys that we have actually gone out WITHOUT them together. So it was so fun to get to sit through a meal without cheerios or screaming. We ate at the VERY yummy Oregano's! This is a treat because Kameron, my very lactos and cheese hating husband, doesnt really like Italian food in general. So no Olive Garden or Oreganos for me....Bummer isnt it?! But since thats where the birthday girl wanted to go I jumped at the chance to get him to go there. And he actually enjoyed his meal! (maybe he will take me back now!!)
We enjoyed a delishious Pazookie (I think thats how you spell it) that was complimentary for her birthday! Although there was A LOT of food, and we were amazed at how much Justin is able to eat, we were then off to bowl some strikes!! We of course were all wearing flip flops...except Kameron, he is the only crazy person in the valley who wears socks and shoes when its a million degrees out! So we stopped at Target to get some socks. Here is Cara and I sportin our wicked cool socks!! (its okay, you're allowed to be jealous!!) We had so much fun goofing around and surprising ourselves with strikes. Justin of course beat us all, but Kameron on the other hand wasnt doing so hot! I beat him both games!!! Kameron claims that when he broke his wrist in high school it left him with a crippled wrist...and thus is the reason why he bowls really weird! Well I attempted to impersonate him bowling and hit my leg with the ball and it almost went flying at the old man fixing the next lane. It was hilarious, and I was practically rolling on the floor! (Kameron wouldnt admit...but it was a pretty acurate impression!!) haha.

Although Kameron didnt win, atleast he looked hott doing it!

Thats right...I tore it up with a BRIGHT pink ball!!

This is a picture from dinner...and I know what you're thinking...what the heck! Kameron hardly takes a serious picture. So we end up having to take like 3 or 4 before I get a decent one. I do have a much cuter one, but I thought if I put the scary one up that he will learn his lesson and stop making faces when the camera gets out.....or they will end up on the blog for all to see!!
And last but not least Justin and Cara! We are so glad that we were able to meet them in our last ward and continue to stay such good friends, even after we all moved out of the condos. They are so fun, and are seriously the best friends we could ever ask for. Thanks Justin and Cara for inviting us out with you guys on your special day and I hope you had a FABULOUS birthday!

4 comments:

Cara said...

Thanks again guys for hangin out with us. We had so much fun and hope we can pull it off again sometime. :) Oh and we also had lots of fun lastnight. Thanks for having us over.

P.S. I reall want a pazookie right now. :)

Amanda Stephan said...

Sounds like a blast!!! I love going bowling and forgetting socks because then you get cute new one's!!! Love em!

Matt and Jayna said...

haha, Gina, you are too funny! You make me laugh. Bowling is so fun and I just LOVE Oregano's also! Pazookies are so delicious! Glad you had a fun date night with Kameron!

taytum said...

The only thing that makes me wish that I lived in the valley would be to be able to go out with other couples. I love having friends to go do things with, and it just doesn't happen much when you live in St. Johns!