Porter enjoyed playing in the grass and he discovered that his stroller is his new jungle gym! Why do we buy toys? All he ever wants to play with is things that are not toys!!
Then after we were able to go to the wedding luncheon, and then we were off to another sealing that afternoon. After the sealing we picked Porter up from our friend's house that babysat him and took a trip to the wonderful Mesa Frozen Yogurt!! I LOVE MFY and I miss living close to it. And to top things off...they had my favorite flavors, Irish Mint and Chocolate...it tastes like an Andes Mint! Talk about YUMMY! Porter was being a monster on the ride home, so I decided to share my precious yogurt...which made him VERY happy!
............................................that is until it was gone!!!!!
When we got home I pretty much went straight out to my friend Brandy's house to help set up for the "Girls Night Out" enrichment activity we were having in her spare house. The night turned out SOOO fun. We had someone there giving massages, lots of nail polish and I was painting flowers on the toes of those who wanted them, someone waxing eyebrows, foot baths in the corner for pedicures, eating lots of yummy food, and of course we were rockin out to Rock Band! Here are a few pictures from the night! Hope you ladies dont mind being on my blog! =)
Everyone hanging out enjoying all the snack and eachother's company!!
A very scary picture of me with cute little Meagan! This is the only picture I have of us...or I would not have put it up here. haha.
Then sunday was spent at church, meetings, feeding the missionaries, and then a fireside. It was a crazy busy weekend, but it was well worth it after all the fun we had. (if you ask Kameron his view on this weekend would probably be the exact opposite!! haha)
In other news, Porter has now figured out how to open the back door...not just crawl through the doggie door! I dont know what I am going to do with this kid. He is just WAY too smart and no matter how I think I may have outsmarted him....he figures out a way to prove me wrong!!





2 comments:
FUN! I want to do all that fun stuff! Guess what. I went to MFY that night too. Crazy that would have been cool if I had seen you there of all places. But it was later that night. And i got the same yogurt. :) I miss that place too. Sounds like you guys had a fun eventful wkend. OH and I think your friend Miles is in my brother Deak's ward. I think I saw him there when I went to listen to Deak talk. :)
Sounds like a pretty crazy busy (but very fun) day to me! and what a character porter is. at least he has good taste in ice cream...I LOVE and MISS Mesa Fro Yo! One of my favorites was Butterbrickle...I don't even know why it's just so good!
Post a Comment