We had such a great and relaxing weekend with my parents. And although this picture was NOT in Sierra Vista, it was taken when we got home today...and I think it is definately blog worthy!! Porter is such a ham and so much fun to be around. He got a new bike for his birthday which he LOVES to ride. Well...he must have thought "I can ride my bike, so why not my dump truck?!" Porter thought he was so funny scooting around on this poor truck that sounded like the wheels were going to bust off from his 22 pounds of chub! You cant not love this kid! And I know every parent thinks their kid is the cutest..but come on...I think I win! =) haha. Friday we left for Sierra Vista and got into town just in time to meet my parents for dinner at Chili's! The food was yummy and Porter was so funny making faces and flirting with the table of girls behind us. Then saturday my mom and I went shopping, and we just relaxed and hung out. 
Here is Kameron doing what he enjoys doing every time we are in Sierra Vista. He took a nap I think every day! And he always hates it when it comes time for us to go back home. Its something about being down there that just makes you want to relax and sleep. I love it.
My dad also took the opportunity to take a nap as well.....as did all the animals. I thought it was so funny when we saw all 4 of the dogs napping on him. They definately love my dad the best. We also took a trip to McDonalds for some yummy chicken nuggets and of course....ice cream! Tata was nice enough to share his ice cream cone with Porter...and as you can tell he loved it!
He couldnt get it all in his mouth fast enough! Also another first for him was corn on the cob. He was so funny when we gave it to him because he didnt know what he was supposed to do with it...so he did what he does with everything else...he played with it! And enjoyed it as you
can tell!! After a little bit of prodding and poking we were able to get him to actually try it...and it was a success.
Porter was a mess and was getting into everything as usual...but he learned how to climb stairs, get on and off the table, and climb the gate which in turn fell over and landed on top of him at the same time! haha. We had such a blast with my parents and I am so grateful for how much they go above and beyond everytime we come down. They are so selfless and are always up for anything. Thanks mom and dad for the great weekend..we sure love you guys! One day Kameron and I hope to live there and be close to them every weekend, and the day just wont come fast enough!!




3 comments:
Those pics of Porter are so cute- they totally capture his personality! Glad you guys had a good time :)
love all the pictures! It makes me so happy to read your blog and see how much you LOVE being a mom...and it makes me so excited that I'll be one soon too! If we could only get down to Arizona...hmmm...one day hopefully! I can't wait to be close to everyone again.
What a goofball porter is. But a cute one at that. And it sure looks and sounds like you guys had a fun time. We will have to try to make it out there with you guys sometime soon. We always have a good time with the Lee's.
Post a Comment