So last night was our last game in the "Competitive" League, and well...lets just say we didnt make it to the finals. But it was still fun to go and play every week and be challenged by better teams. This was the second season we all played together as a team...and it was my last season to play with all these fun girls. You see, Kameron...my wonderful husband...is no longer allowing me to play. Bummer, I know. But at the same time the summer leagues are WAY on the other side of town, and with gas the way it is...well I cant say I blame him...well maybe I do, just a little. ha-ha. Needless to say, this was such a fun team of girls, and hopefully when the fall league starts we can all get together again for another season. I didnt realized how much I missed playing volleyball when I started back up, but thursday night was my day of the week I always looked forward to. And with this crazy bunch, there usually wasnt ever a dull moment...even when we were getting our butts kicked by old overweight grandmas with madd skills! Thanks Amanda and Jesse for letting me jump on your team, and I look forward to MANY MANY MANY more leagues together. =)09 May 2008
All good things come to an End!
So last night was our last game in the "Competitive" League, and well...lets just say we didnt make it to the finals. But it was still fun to go and play every week and be challenged by better teams. This was the second season we all played together as a team...and it was my last season to play with all these fun girls. You see, Kameron...my wonderful husband...is no longer allowing me to play. Bummer, I know. But at the same time the summer leagues are WAY on the other side of town, and with gas the way it is...well I cant say I blame him...well maybe I do, just a little. ha-ha. Needless to say, this was such a fun team of girls, and hopefully when the fall league starts we can all get together again for another season. I didnt realized how much I missed playing volleyball when I started back up, but thursday night was my day of the week I always looked forward to. And with this crazy bunch, there usually wasnt ever a dull moment...even when we were getting our butts kicked by old overweight grandmas with madd skills! Thanks Amanda and Jesse for letting me jump on your team, and I look forward to MANY MANY MANY more leagues together. =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
WHAT!!! your not playing anymore?? thats sad sad news. hopefully Kameron will let you play again when its closer.. And we may not have been the best team but we were deffinetly the sexiest team out there!!
p.s. im stealing this pic for my blog.. thanks:)
So i got your text today... let me know what the final verdict is. =) Oh and ignore the e-mail I sent you tonight- I'll just steal this pic from your blog. Oh and I had a BLAST playing with you. We will definitely get back together for the fall league!
And I agree... we were the sexiest team out there!
Post a Comment