This past weekend was a fun, and not so fun weekend all in one. Friday night I had a Cookie Lee Party..which was a total bust! People who said they would be there didnt show, so not a whole lot of jewelry sold, but o'well. I am glad its over. Then saturday we went out to our friends house to hang out and ride some horses! And when I said WE, I meant me ride the horse as well! I had to prove that I wasnt so "city slicker" as my inlaws call me! ha-ha. I hadnt been on a horse since I was like 11, but Trent left no room for me wimping out. He got me up there and was like "Give him a kick!" And from the look on my face you can tell I was slightly freaking out inside...
But I survived to tell the story and had a lot of fun. While I was on the horse Kameron said he would watch Porter and this is what he did for some father son time!!!

Porter LOVED it. He is so his father's son. He held onto the handle bars the whole time like a big boy and sat there for ever it seemed perfectly content. Later that day Porter crawled into his friend Bryson's room and of all the toys he went straight for the toy shot gun...Kameron was SOOO proud! haha Then it was Porter's turn on the horse, and he was so funny. He held on to the horn the whole time and watch when Kameron stops he hits the horn because he doesnt want to stop. He is such a boy through and through!!
4 comments:
HA HA! Man your face in that one pic is pretty funny. Almost as funny as the one you took of me when we got our pedicures and then you POSTED IT! Dang you. Well it sure looks like you all had fun. But especially Porter. He is so adorable. We will miss you since you are going to be so busy this week and next. But we should get together again soon. :) Oh and tell Kam i got his message and told Justin. Hope you start feeling better now that you got some meds.
Gina- Sorry I wasnt at the jewelry party. I meant to tell you before but I flew to Utah for a wedding last weekend. I know how frustrating those parties can be to have. The funny thing is when you wear the jewelry you got, everyone will love it and wonder where you got it.
Love the face! Too funny! And Porter can hang! He does everything so well for a little one!
Loved the face! I can't believe you have not been on a horse for that long! We never went riding? HUH! Sounds like a fun weekend! What were you sick with? Are you Prego?
Post a Comment