Okay so I dont think I have EVER blogged twice in one day, but I thought this was so hilarious I just had to share! I put Porter down for a nap this morning and thought he would be up WAY before we had to leave to take a friend to a dentist appointment. But of course on a day we have something planned...he sleeps longer than normal. So I had to wake him up...and that is when I found out that he has a lot more of me in him than I thought. He has A LOT of Kameron in him, with his animated faces and smiley disposition, but the one thing I wish he got from Kameron he got from me. I HATE being woken up! And judging from the pictures below...he doesnt appreciate it either.....

This is his reaction to me waking him up. I honestly dont think the looks get scarrier than this!!! Kameron and I were actually frightened by it. Its my fault really because when I went in to wake him up he was laying really funny and of course I wanted a picture...I guess the flash of light on top of waking him up made him NOT so happy with me!!! Anyways, I thought this was hilarious...hopefully you thought it was atleast 10% as funny as we thought it was. And if it wasnt...well then shame on you for reading it!
7 comments:
Hilarious! That face is pretty scary.... and the shadow over his face with him peering out from behing his crib just adds to it. So funny :)
ha ha..that is a cute face...you really must have made him mad waking him up from his nap. Good to hear from you. This blog thing is crazy how you can find all sorts of people you never thought you'd find.
Thanks for sayin Hi.
Chris
...and it's all my fault...ha ha
haha... that pic is too funny - he looks so mad! And the video of him going through the doggy door was so funny too. What a cute little guy!
That second picture is telling you BEWARE!!!!
That is so you! I love it! That face he made is priceless!
I have to say it is a look to kill but, he still is a cutie.
Post a Comment