...All because Two people fell in Love
oh oh oh my goodness! have to admit that the end may have been my favorite part. He kinda reminded me of a turtle on his back...because his car was on top of him and looked so helpless. It was kinda cute...But nonetheless that is so exciting and crazy that he is getting so big! And speaking of the lunch you lost on stairwell...I totally remember you telling that story in a "tag" (in fact it made me want to eat pizza!)and now I'm hearing this syndrome is quite common among pregnant women and mothers...I'm starting to get scared! I have to finish school for crying out loud! Well wish me luck...I doubt it will get any better from here.
Gina!He is stinkin cute! I can't believe he is that big already! I remember how tiny he was at Kristen's reception last year. That was the last time I've seen you guys. I love your blog layout by the way! Way cute. How did ya do it?
I love his panting while he's trying to walk. HOw cute! It's crazy how fast they grow
He is so flipping cute and funny. I loved the video and Justin watched it with me and we both just had to laugh at poor little porter getting ran over by his little walker. :) But I am glad to here that he got right back up and kept at it.
hehe, cute video Gina! How fun that he's starting to walk. I'm sure it was hard to keep balance on the slippery tile...strong boy! He will be walking all by himself in no time!
Next week he'll be running.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
oh oh oh my goodness! have to admit that the end may have been my favorite part. He kinda reminded me of a turtle on his back...because his car was on top of him and looked so helpless. It was kinda cute...But nonetheless that is so exciting and crazy that he is getting so big! And speaking of the lunch you lost on stairwell...I totally remember you telling that story in a "tag" (in fact it made me want to eat pizza!)and now I'm hearing this syndrome is quite common among pregnant women and mothers...I'm starting to get scared! I have to finish school for crying out loud! Well wish me luck...I doubt it will get any better from here.
Gina!
He is stinkin cute! I can't believe he is that big already! I remember how tiny he was at Kristen's reception last year. That was the last time I've seen you guys.
I love your blog layout by the way! Way cute. How did ya do it?
I love his panting while he's trying to walk. HOw cute! It's crazy how fast they grow
He is so flipping cute and funny. I loved the video and Justin watched it with me and we both just had to laugh at poor little porter getting ran over by his little walker. :) But I am glad to here that he got right back up and kept at it.
hehe, cute video Gina! How fun that he's starting to walk. I'm sure it was hard to keep balance on the slippery tile...strong boy! He will be walking all by himself in no time!
Next week he'll be running.
Post a Comment