
I have finally gotten a good picture of Porter's teeth! He is such a booger and will NEVER let me look in his mouth. This is the first smile he has given me that you can see TOP and bottom teeth where I was quick enough to catch it on film. He has 7 total and is continuing to get more. Its a good thing this kid is SO stinkin cute, because man has he been fussy! Poor little man, getting teeth is such a bummer!




4 comments:
So I love this pic. I think I already told you that on your myspace. But he looks like such a little boy. And adorable like always. :) Oh and that website worked. I had actually tried it yesterday too but for some reason i didn't have luck with it yesterday. :) Thanks!
That is such a cute picture of Porter! Kids look so much bigger when they have teeth! He looks like he's going to take of walking. Has he taken any steps yet?
It's crazy how fast they grow up. He's so cute as always!!!! Miss you guys!
Hey I love your blog. Check out our blog
arizonabadgers.blogspot.com
Post a Comment