29 February 2008

Not Silly!!


So apparently our little Porter doesnt think he is silly! But Kameron and I completely disagree. We went and tried the new restaurant in town Teakwoods, and Porter was our entertainment for the night! I told him no and when I shook my head...he mimicked me, which he is getting really good at. (I might need to start watching what I say and do because now he really is a sponge and is taking in everything that I do!) So I called him silly and he shook his head no. So we kept asking him over.....and over...and over "Are you silly Porter?" and he would say no. It was hilarious. We couldnt get enough of it. He has the cutest personality and even though we are his parents and everyone thinks their kids is the cutest....me and Kameron decided we really do have the cutest and funniest baby ever! We are so excited what his toddler years will bring.

On another note...here is a few pictures of our little character doing what he does best!

This is his new thing...Glaring at people!

I know this one is cut off...but the 80% you can see of his face I think says it all!
Gotta love them Zerberts!
Every picture I have...his clothes seem to be a disaster. He loves his baby food..he just doesnt like his bibs at all. So when something spills...it gets all over him. I used to try to avoid it...but having a boy I have come to learn, a mess is unavoidable!!
And last but not least.....
Porter looks like SUCH a toddler here it makes me so sad! My baby boy is not a baby anymore...and I think this picture proves it. Kameron and I cannot believe how fast he has grown, but we love everyday and seeing what fun he will bring into our home. Sorry for being all parenty on you guys, but if you have a kid you understand...and if you dont, well when you have one you will understand then!


5 comments:

Melissa said...

So cute! It is so fun watching your kid grow and learn. I totally understand. So for real this week-Tate and I are going to come to Maricopa and see your house. Tell me what day works...

Moss Family said...

Bare with me, I have lots to say...So your blog is SO cute! How did you get the pix on the side? I LOVE it!
And Porter...hilarous! The pix are so funny! I love all his facial expressions! Him and Tate, for sure, need to hang out!
And next week....I would love to hang out with you and Meagan...what day?

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina! I feel like such a nerd! I just noticed that you left a comment on my blog...like, 2 months ago! Anyway, I didn't notice it until just now. I hope you didn't think I was snubbing you. I totally remember you! We went to the batting cages, then back to Brett's house and everyone made fun of the dude with the webbed toes. Good times... :) Anyway, I admit, I've looked at your blog too, your little boy is ADORABLE! I LOVE his silly faces!

Jana and Brett said...

I love these faces. I could just eat him! Kristen does have a blog. It's linked to mine under 'The Seiuli's'. So she has one...I just need to get her blogging...her excuse is she is in front of a computer all day and the last thing she wants to do is be on a computer when she gets home. I say...that is NO excuse! :0) haha

Brad & Darcy Ellis said...

Holy moly I can't believe how many different facial expressions you caught on camera! He is hilarious and so dang cute! Love it!