06 November 2007

Who are you?



Which Twilight novel character are you?




You're Bella Swan - You are intelligent and kind but not quite sure what you want out of life yet. You have a feeling there's something more out there for you. You're attracted to those who are real and avoid the fake. Sometimes you're a bit accident prone, but your true friends will always be loyal to you and come to your aid when you need it.
Take this quiz!


Okay so I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Twilight series and saw this quiz while I was blog hopping! Thanks Farrah if you read this! ha-ha. I know all of you Twilight lovers want to see which character you are!! I thought I would come out more like Alice, but I guess not! =) But I'll take Bella, after all....she gets to be with the infamous Edward!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Gina, you read these books? I keep hearing about them and were wondering if they were good. Maybe I should pick them up and read them huh and see what everyone is so into. :)