02 November 2007

Hap-BEE Halloween!!


Porter was seriously the cutest little Bumble Bee on his first Halloween! Our good friends Justin, Cara and Chunky Monkey Ryken came out to Maricopa to hand out candy at our ward Trunk Or Treat. We parked next to our other good friends Meagan and Abe. And can you believe it, but I forgot my camera. As soon as Meagan can send me the cute pictures of Porter on his belly in their grass before we left for the church I will post them. But Kameron being the wonderful husband he is went home and got my camera so that I could take some pictures of my own. It was so fun to hand out candy to all the cute little Trick or Treaters! One little boy even hissed for me (he was a dragon, and he said "That is how they talk!") haha.

I didnt know what Porter was going to BEE (pardon the punn) but I found this really cute costume at a Yard Sale for $2. WHAT A BARGAIN!! And it turned out super cute. I hope everyone had as great of a Halloween as we did!
Me and my little BEE
Anyone care for a BEE sandwich?!!
BUZZ BUZZ!!!
Looks like Ryken did a little TOO much Monkeying around!!!
Our busy little Bee all Buzzed out!!!

I am so excited for Halloween next year when I get to take Porter car to car to trick or treat!!! And I have already decided what he is going to be!! I am sad I didnt think of it this year. But next year he will be Elder Lee! C'mon Cara...Porter needs a companion! Elder Buchberger would make a cute one! =) Happy Halloween everyone!

10 comments:

Haymore Family said...

oh he looks so cute! how fun! how was your weekend in sierra vista? i hope it was good! and i promise i will be here next time and we will hang out!

Cara said...

I love the idea too about them being companion missionaries. especially if we go to a ward trunk or treat! Great idea. Its an easy costume too. We just have to remember it. We had lots of fun with you guys!

Jamielynn said...

I love the bee....so cute!

Nicole said...

Too cute:)

Alvin & Jessica Pease said...

How cute is your little guy.... i cant wait till we have a baby to dress up. Halloween was so boring for us this year.
Also we are starting up our volleyball team again in January so if you want to play we have a spot reserved just for you! Hopefully you would be able to play with us. its every Thursday night & it only cost about $30 to play. so let me know if you would be interested...
Oh and you asked for our address so here it is!
3511 E Baseline Rd #1215
Phoenix, AZ 85042

Spencer and Marlee said...

He looks way cute!! Looks like you had a wonderful Halloween! Also I looked at those pictures, they are so cute!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina-
You don't know me... I'm Jessica Pease's sister. =) She mentioned that you would want to play with us in our volleyball league and since I'm the one who signs us up and everything I wanted to see what position you played and if you are for sure still wanting to. It's a Mesa league and its every THursday night (game times are from 6:00-9:00). Let me know cause we'd love to have you!

Melissa said...

he is the cutest little bee! It sounds like his first halloween was a succcess!

amanda.hall said...

I was thinking the same thing when I saw that we have a lot in common- I thought it was funny that our boys are so close and were both bumble bees for Halloween (and cute ones at that!).
Well I'm glad your up for playing with us- I will definitely be counting on you. Did you play in High school? Where did you go to school? As far as front row goes, we'll either put you in middle or outside. I can play either also, but I'm not that great of a middle since I'm kind of short. =) And I'm so glad to hear that you are good at defense too- we should kick butt with you! =) As far as money goes- I won't need anything till after I've registered us which isn't until the beginning of January (I wish it was sooner cause I'm dying to play again). And how much will depend on if we want just 6 or 7 girls. Anyway- I'll keep in touch with you on everything!

Melly Mel said...

What a cute stinkin' Bee!