23 October 2007

What a Mix!


So I found this Heritage thing online and it made me very curious about who Porter looked like more. Some people say he looks like me, some people say Kameron. Well Here are the results. I guess he is a pretty good dang mix of us. Either that or we look a lot alike. I still dont think he looks like me, but I guess I have to admit that I am wrong. He looks a little more like me that I thought!!

2 comments:

Haymore Family said...

oh dang! i am going to thatcher on thursday till sat. night because ryan is going hunting! but i will be here mon. and tues. if you want to hang out!

Flint and Jan said...

Hey Gina,
Your family pictures are going online right now. The printed proofs will be ready in about a week. Our website is www.fotosbyflint.com and your password will be porter. Call if you have any questions,
Thanks,
Jan