16 October 2007

Veggie Tales!!

Porter is going to be 6 months on friday, so I figured one week wouldnt make a difference. We started off with carrots as you can see and he absolutely LOVED them. He was going nuts trying to eat the spoon. I just couldnt seem to feed him fast enough. Porter is just the cutest thing ever and I know I am slightly bias, as to the fact that he is my flesh and blood, but seriously...people actually tell me this. ha-ha. I just thought I would share him making a complete mess out of himself with his first time eating baby food! I am such a proud Mommy that my little boy loves his vegetables. Porter screaming for "MOOORE!"

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't wait until Tate gets to eat rice cereal or at least something besides me!! We should totally hang out sometime. Casa Grande is getting to be quite the cool place with all the new stores opening up! Maybe we could go sometime. Or you could show me Maricopa. I've only just driven through....