14 August 2007

Tagged by Jessica "I Cant Wait"

Okay, so Jessica tagged me so I guess its my turn. Here goes my list of 10 things "I Cant Wait" for...

1.) Kameron to be done with school! He has his AA, and is working towards his bachelors, and then on to his masters. So we are looking at about another 2 1/2 years, but it will be completely worth while when he is done.

2.) For it to not be so DANG hot! I absolutely loath the heat here in the valley. It makes a simple trip to the grocery store or to Sam's Club (which I love going to) so miserable. Then Porter just sits there and baths in his own sweat because his carseat is so snug around him, but its not like I can leave the carseat in the car because it will be like setting the kid in a microwave.

3.) To move to Sierra Vista. When Kameron is all done with school and he can apply for other jobs, we really want to end up in Sierra Vista. I love it there. My parents are there, one of my best friends and her husband just moved there...its just a great place to live. Its not hot like the valley, and not cold like the mountains. Its small enough to be small, yet big enough to go to Outback or Chili's or the Mall if you want to. Its just right!!(sounds like the 3 little bears huh?! haha)

4.) Porter to finish teething. The poor little guy is in all sorts of pain breaking 3 teeth at the same time. And at such a young age.

5.)Finish decorating my house. We still have to do our bedroom, and the one of the spare rooms. Not to mention when we will be able to redo our counter tops and kitchen floor.

6.) For Porter to be big enough to say mama and dada. He is so cute that I just cant wait to see what his little personality really is like. I think he will be just like his dad, goofy, outgoing, and genuine. Atleast I can hope.

7.) For the day when me and all my best friends can go to the temple together. All but one are married, so as soon as she is, a group trip to the temple for a session, and then off to Rocky Point!! I just think it would be so awesome to be sitting there with your life long friends whom I love as sisters and their husbands, doing the most important work on this earth. The temple is an amazing place, and with people you love with you makes it all the more special.

8.) For all my friends to have kids...girls you know who you are. I love being a mommy and I know that they will all be great mommies too. I am so excited for our kids to play together and be the best of friends.

9.) When Kameron and I get to serve a mission together. Kameron keeps preping me that we are going to Brazil. haha Maybe I should start learning the Portugese now. I havent gone on a mission, but all the wonderful experiences Kameron had on his, makes me so excited to serve, and more so to serve with my eternal honey!!

10.) Watch my children grow and have families of their own. To see the lords plan full circle. Kameron said when talking about Porter and our future children, "this is what its all about." How true this is. I just hope that I can lead and direct them in the right direction. It scares me to death with the world the way it is, but if I do all I can for them, I will be blessed in the end.

There you go. My 10 things I cant wait for. Now I am going to tag, Kamarie, Melissa, Melissa L, & Amanda.

2 comments:

MeL said...

How cute are you and your ten things! Um, it may be a little while before I get mine done, these things I have to think about for a while! Oh, and how did your interview for nanny-ing go? That's all. Have a fantastic day!

Grace Ryan said...

How cute, you tagged me. Ok, so I will fill it out. I will let you guys know when we have another Mitt event. There should be more in AZ. I'm glad Kameron still gets emails from my dad. If it gets overwhelming, let me know. I will tell him to chill. You guys are adorable. I'm so glad we got to chat the other day. I love you and miss you to pieces. I wish we were still neighbors and I can run over to your door barefoot asking for eggs or a cup of sugar. good times.