13 August 2007

My Celebrity Look-A-Like

Okay, so I was a little bored and did this Celebrity look-a-like thing. (Dont worry I have an interview tomorrow to get a job as a nanny, so I dont spend my days doing crap like this!!) People have told me that I look like Jessica Alba, and I dont ever believe them. Because of course I would LOVE to look just like her, but I just have never seen it. But this thing says I really do, so who knows. Its just fun to see who comes up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love Jessica Alba!!! So jealous..ha ha. Ok, sorry I have been ignoring my phone, life has been spinning out of control...and no, I'm not prego! ha ha. One random craving doesn't mean I'm prego!! Well, woman, if you didn't live in China I would think about visiting you....lol. And tell your man to stop trying to be superman!