
On wednesday Kameron and I went for a walk around the neighborhood as we usually do. We normally just walk around the block because we dont want to be too far from home if it starts to rain...as it usually does. But this day it didnt look like it was likely to rain so we walked across the development. Porter was awake and loving the ride jabbering his baby talk as he usually does. We were walking around and realized he wasnt talking anymore, or kicking his feet (which anyone who has met the kid can vouch that he NEVER stops moving). Which meant one thing....he was asleep. Our long walk had put him to sleep. He looked so cute crashed out in his stroller. Kameron and I just cant get over how big he is getting..already sitting up in his stroller looking around like a big boy! We just love this little boy to pieces and he is getting funnier and funnier everyday as his little personality emerges. I have the feeling that he is going to be quite the character.
And aside from that...check out his shoes!! I saw them at WalMart on sale and I just could NOT help myself! They were so adorable and the minute I put them on his little feet...they became even more adorable. There was no way I could walk out of that store without them. He is one stylish stud!!!




2 comments:
How sweet!
Cute boy!
Post a Comment