
Everyday Kameron and I are trying to make the most of being a family. I have made it my personal goal to have plenty of "family time". We have been going for walks around the neighborhood, which Porter LOVES, going swimming, and yesterday we went for ice cream and layed on a blanket in Pacana Park next to the lake. Porter loves being outdoors, so he layed there smiling being so content. It was fun to just sit around and talk and just play with the baby as a family. With Kameron working so much lately we havent had as much time together as we would like, but we have been lucky enough to have him home a lot the past week and we are taking advantage of every moment.
We got in as many pictures as we could before the rain sent us home. I was sad we werent able to lay there longer!! But the land needs moisture as Kameron reminded me when I complained it was "ruining family time".
When we got home we were looking at all the pictures we had taken and realized we had some VERY cute ones on our hands. Kameron and I have a very bad habit of taking LOTS of really cute pictures, but loading them into the computer and never printing them out. So we got back in the car and drove to Walgreens to print out come pictures. I had never done this before, and it was SO easy. You just plug in your chip and BAM...there are all your pictures and you just touch all the ones you want. It was great! So Kameron and I chose all the cute ones that we wanted and while it took 45 minutes to print them out, we walked down the strip of stores across the street. It was fun to just walk around with no rhym or reason. Anyways, we got home and instantly seperated pictures (to mail to grandma and grammy) and put a couple pictures in frames for Kameron to take to work. Life is great and as Kameron said last night as he looked at the pictures...."Our life is PERFECT!" We are truely blessed.

Absolutely PRICELESS!!

A Mouth full of YUMM!!!




1 comment:
Who are those two hot boys?
Post a Comment