12 June 2007

Porter's Baby Blessing




Porter Grant has finally been blessed. Our new ward is SO big that he was one of three babies blessed yesterday. But he was the cutest! Kameron gave him a beautiful blessing and he was so good through it, didnt make a peep. We had a lot of family and friends attend the blessing and also came over for a yummy mexican dinner my mom and I made. There were a billion people in our house, but it was fun to have everyone together. I am go grateful for the priesthood and the power and blessings it brings into our lives. I hope that little Porter will be the priesthood holder that his daddy is. After all...he does look EXACTLY like dad! So all in all it was a VERY eventful weekend and I was exhausted yesterday after cleaning after everyone left yesterday. Porter is growing so fast I guess the next step will be his baptism, and that will be here before we know it.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the invite hoochie! lol....sounds like it was an awesome day!

Nicole said...

That is such a special day. He's a cutie!