I can't believe that your baby is already 6 weeks old! Time goes so fast. he is such a long baby. Does that mean he is going to end up tall? Mayb a future basketball player on your hands.
so I dono if Kameron has ever mentioned this to ya...but my family lives next door and Ben & I were home over Memorial weekend..and Kyran came over quite often and CRACKED me up! He kepted talking about the baby...he wanted all of us to come over and see him. He was SO excited it was so cute!
Your lil boy is so cute! My daughter must only be a few weeks older than her. SHe will be 2 months on June 1st. I didn't even know you guys were expecting--congrats and he is so cute!
Porter is a friggin stud! Leah & I both agree that he's 'the man' but in baby form still. It was good to see you guys this past Sunday too. I hope things continue to go well for you in your new surroundings.
Kameron and I were married in February of 2005. Porter Grant made his debut in April of 2007, and Little Miss Anastyn Marie came almost exactly two years later in April of 2009. I'm a stay at home mom, while my husband works hard keeping the roads safe. Kameron loves to hunt, I love to create, Porter loves monster trucks, while Anastyn loves to chew on her big brother's toys! We all love differnt things, but we all have one thing in common...we all LOVE eachother. It might be a crazy life, but its our life! And we love it that way!
6 comments:
I can't believe that your baby is already 6 weeks old! Time goes so fast. he is such a long baby. Does that mean he is going to end up tall? Mayb a future basketball player on your hands.
so I dono if Kameron has ever mentioned this to ya...but my family lives next door and Ben & I were home over Memorial weekend..and Kyran came over quite often and CRACKED me up! He kepted talking about the baby...he wanted all of us to come over and see him. He was SO excited it was so cute!
Your lil boy is so cute! My daughter must only be a few weeks older than her. SHe will be 2 months on June 1st. I didn't even know you guys were expecting--congrats and he is so cute!
He looks so much like Kameron in these pictures. It was a very fun weekend! I just cant get enough of that boy.
Porter is a friggin stud! Leah & I both agree that he's 'the man' but in baby form still. It was good to see you guys this past Sunday too. I hope things continue to go well for you in your new surroundings.
-The Britts
What a cutie! Trips with babies are fun, as long as they sleep the whole way there:)!
Post a Comment