Porter took swim lessons during the chaos, and did SO well! I took him back to Karen's Aquadics which is where I learned to swim when I was his age. Miss Karen was even my Kindergarten teacher. So it was so fun that he was learning in the same pool I did. Her son Bristen was Porter's instructor, and he was so good with kids. Porter loved it, and by the end of the 2 week session, he was lumping off one side and swimming to the other. (it was a short swim, but still).

Here Porter is swimming from Bristen to the steps!

Here he is jumping to Bristen, and by the end the teacher wouldnt touch him at all, and he could swim to the other side and climb out.


Porter did so well I am so proud of him. He will be doing a 2nd session in a couple weeks and I cant wait for him to be swimming all on his own!!
1 comment:
That is great! How fun to be doing all these things right where you did. You are sure making me miss AZ and making me SO excited to come home for a while!
P.S. The word verification is "gumbo." And that is funny.
Post a Comment