25 May 2011

I have a 4 and 2 year old???

I won a photo shoot back in December, and had them done in April..JUST in time for their 2 and 4 year birthdays. How adorable are my kids?
They were SO good and would do everything the photographer wanted them to do!! I dont know who they were...but I loved every second of their happy go lucky smiles!

I am in BIG trouble with this boy! He could be a model tomorrow. I just hope he doesnt realize how cute he is until AFTER his mission!

And my beautiful baby girl! Her big browns show the reflection, and you can actually see that I am wearing a green shirt. Crazy! Those were how my eyes were. So happy to finally have a child with atleast one of my traits!





I really cant get enough of these two. They make life so happy and full. Every hard trying moment makes it worth while when I see those smiles and hear those giggles! I love my babies! Dont you think they need a little brother or sister?! HA. Talk to Kameron about that one.

5 comments:

The Seiuli's said...

Love them. They are adorable. ;)
Yes they need a little brother or sister or both. Haha! I should talk right?

Cara said...

They are so freakin cute! Those pics all turned out awesome! I remember you saying you were worried how they would act...but they sure surpised you didn't they. :) And I agree you guys need another and they need a brother or a sister for sure. :) So when you decide you are going to do that, let me know so we can too. lol

Mary Anne said...

Have Kameron call me. Ha ha. I'm soooo kidding. But seriously, with kids that cute you owe the world at least...10 more. Better start getting them here!

Briana said...

Yes you need 20 kids....and then when you need a break, you can send them over to Aunt Briana ;) Love and miss you. Your pictures turned out great!

Kacy said...

The pictures turned out so cute. But I guess the cute models help.