26 March 2011

A whole New World!

Porter has officially entered the world of T-ball! This kid has been asking NON-stop to play some sort of organized sport since he started talking. He has sports running thru his veins. So you can imagine his excitement getting dressed in his cool uniform, cleats, and sunglasses.
Here is Porter running out on the field during opening ceremonies!!

Porter and his new girlfriend Riley! He found the only girl on the team, and they wouldnt stop holding hands! Its was too cute!


Seriously, I dont think my kid can get any cuter!!


So here's to a great winning season! Go Express!!

3 comments:

Mary Anne said...

Nope! Doesn't get any cuter! Looks like he's on a winning team, too! :) I can't wait for the day that my boy plays baseball (I hope I hope he will!)

Spencer and Marlee said...

I love him!! He looks so cute in his uniform. I love those pictures!

The Seiuli's said...

So fun! Porter good luck and you look so handsome in your uniform.