Well Kameron so easily forgets that his birthday falls just 5 days AFTER mine! I was going to get him back. But I needed to figure out how, and how to do it without him catching on. So with my parents help, we all decided to hit up Texas Roadhouse for lunch this afternoon. Its not his birthday yet, so he wasnt expecting anything quite yet. But oh how sweet revenge can be!!!
26 March 2011
Revenge is Sweet!!
So last week I had a birthday! I am officially OLD! We spent the day before my birthday in Tucson enjoying time with friends, and the day of we went to dinner with my parents. Kameron being the sweetheart (sense my sarcasm in the sweetheart) made a trip to Walmart before dinner and dropped off a cake at Outback before we got there, so they could come out singing to me WITH a cake. Sweet right?! NOT! I warned Kameron and my co-worker that I did NOT want anyone singing. I hate having to sing while at work, I didnt want to make anyone sing to me. I was promised it wouldnt happen. Until out comes the sheet cake with candles lit and everyone singing and clapping. I was sooo embarassed. Yes he gets credit for the thoughtfulness, but never again. I dont like attention, and this brown face...CAN turn red!
Well Kameron so easily forgets that his birthday falls just 5 days AFTER mine! I was going to get him back. But I needed to figure out how, and how to do it without him catching on. So with my parents help, we all decided to hit up Texas Roadhouse for lunch this afternoon. Its not his birthday yet, so he wasnt expecting anything quite yet. But oh how sweet revenge can be!!!
I wanted to have the camera handy for when the embarassment started, so we snapped a few pictures. I love this one of Anastyn and Tata!!

We had to take a few family shots. And then it all happened. They brought out the saddle!!!
And YEEHAW!! While he was turning red and mounting the beautiful "horse" he looked at me dying laughing and says "This is waaay worse then what I did to you!!" Thats right my dear Kameron. It is worse. Much worse. So hopefully there is a lesson learned. The messer will eventually become the messie! Happy Birthday love! =)
Well Kameron so easily forgets that his birthday falls just 5 days AFTER mine! I was going to get him back. But I needed to figure out how, and how to do it without him catching on. So with my parents help, we all decided to hit up Texas Roadhouse for lunch this afternoon. Its not his birthday yet, so he wasnt expecting anything quite yet. But oh how sweet revenge can be!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
That cracks me up!!! YOu guys are just mean!
You guys are too funny! I thought about you lots on your birthday believe it or not! I'm pretty sure we have this conversation every year. Yours and my brother's are the same day, and I think about you both a lot. Glad you had some "fun" on your special day. Can't we just move back to Sierra Vista yet?!?
Next year that's where we are taking you for your birthday! haha
Ha Ha. I hate Texas Roadhouse for that reason.
Is that sad on your last quote I thought of friends? Haha! Good work!
Post a Comment