14 January 2011

Thanksgiving 2010

I have no pictures. I was sick. Slept half the day, and did not have a voice of any kind! Kameron was able to work the later shift and was able to be there for dinner which we appreciated. My sister came down, and then that night my mom left to help my sister in law with her brand new baby. My dad left to hunt, so we had a pretty peaceful weekend after Thanksgiving.

This year was also my first run at Black Friday!! I went with my friend Nicole and we pulled an all nighter. Even though I was still sick, and had NO voice, I just used my cart to shove people out of my way. Ok I am kidding...kinda. But we took a 5 hour energy, and hit up Walmart at midnight. We got everything we went there for, and were done in record time. We then were hyped up on energy drinks, and had no where to go. So since Denny's is the only place open in the middle of the night, that is where we headed to wait til Target opened. We had so much fun talking, laughing, and getting irritated at the terrible 2am service. Not to mention getting hit on for having sexy phlem. The rest of the night was spent fighting Target, walmart once again, and then Staples. Standing outside Staples at 5:30am and coming down off our energy drinks was well...hilarious. I think the people around us were just as entertained by us as we were.

Thanks Nicole for accompanying me and even though we got more laughs then deals...I call the night a success!!!

No comments: