I am way behind on this post, but about 2 or so weeks ago my BFF (haha) Briana came down to visit from Utah. You see, about 5 months before, Vernal stole her from me. Talk about unfair! Her sweet sister Candace came to visit some friends, and asked Briana if she wanted to join her, and lucky for me, she did! Even though it felt like they were being pulled from every arm to be in about a million places at once, she was nice enough to stay with me two of the nights she was here. And not only did she stay with us...Kameron actually gave up his side of the bed to Briana, so Kaiden can sleep in our room. (its darker) So it was a slumber party as well! They got to my house late Thursday night, so we basically talked til the wee hours of the morning. Then friday, well we did what girls do best....we went shoppin!

Briana and I at the Mall!

Meet Sir Eats-a-lot! This is Kaiden, Briana's little boy. I love this kid, and it made me laugh that the entire time at the mall he was great, and it was because he had a constant flow of food!

The kids at lunch. (minus Lyndin, Candace's adorable little girl. I didnt get a pic of her sleeping away the whole time) This picture makes me laugh because it describes all these kids personalities to a "T"!! Kaiden ---Playing airplane with his food!! Porter -- Too distracted to even look at the camera!! And Anastyn ---Letting us know we are wasting her time taking a picture. I love these kids!

Briana and Candace got a really good laugh out of me at the mall! I let Candace use my stroller so her baby could lay back, so I rented this bad boy to stroll the mall. Dont be jealous, I know I totally rock the Fire Truck Limo!! And you could probably tell every store we went into...because there were racks out of place, as well as anything my 3 year old could grab. Maybe even a small child or two with tire tracks across their shirt. Ok, maybe that last one is a bit "over dramatized" if you will, but you get the picture. You should have seen me in Tilly's. The untilmate stroller UNFRIENDLY store in existance. Seriously, there should be a sign posted...enter at your own risk! Anywho...moving right along.
Later that night our friend Ashley had a SURPRISE 30th Birthday Pool Party! It was great timing for Briana to be there. It was SooooOOoo fun!

Briana, Ashley--AKA Birthday Girl, and Me. Or as I like to call us...the Three Musketeers! Okay, so I dont call us that...but I just might start!

A rediculously HILARIOUS picture...and I wont tell you why, Bri will freakin murder me...however that is the reason I look like a deformed bafoon in the picture. Nostrils flared and all. Thats when you know it was REALLY funny. You want to know what we were laughing at dont you?! Too bad....
A group picture of all us lovely ladies! Arent we all just drop dead sexy?! Sorry Ash, I HAD to add this, your face cracks me UP! Oh and Tracy....my apologies as well. =)

And now a pretty picture. Maricopa has the best people ever. I have made some of the greatest life long friends here. We do so much together all the time. Not a week goes by that all us crazies arent making trouble doing something fun!! I love you girls!!

All us girls enjoying the pool without any kids!! And laughing our butts off at the men doing crazy stunts off the diving board. Seriously...there were some kinked necks and sore backs the next day!

Then that night after the party, we went back to my house relaxed and painted toenails. This is Candace getting her toes done pretty!! We also chatted and ate lots of crap, ie.. chocolate covered stawberries, and candy!

And this was the morning they left me. Boohoo! Briana had just cut my hair, and i had no make up on....'nough said!

It was so fun to catch up again and be able to hang out after such a long time. I miss her and wish she lived closer...maybe one day she will call Arizona her home again! =) Ehhem...hint hint Briana! It was also fun to get to know Candace better. When I went to Vernal when they moved I got to meet her whole family, but only for a brief time, so it was so fun to get to know her sister so much better. Thanks Briana and Candace for coming and staying with me. Lets do something like this again very soon!
3 comments:
Gina THANK YOU for allowing us to stay with you. I really enjoyed getting to know you and your cute family. I think Porter is hilarious!! Seriously, I love him. I hope we do get to get together again soon. I believe it's your turn to Utah. :)
Loved the post...I think I am going to call Kaiden sir-eats-a-lot! That is quite funny ;) You are the best friend ever and I am so glad that I got to spend some time with you. Thanks for letting us stay there!!! Love you lots!!
Fun times...good friends make ALL the difference!!! I'm glad you have plenty :)
Post a Comment