Here we are watching the fireworks Saturday night, Porter LOOOVED them. Every time one popped (which equaled out to be like every 2 seconds) he would say "Ooo, Mom you see dat?" "Whoa, cool!!" As well as tell us all the colors of the firecrackers as well.
Here is his face excited as can be!! And you will never guess which color was his favorite. It would crack us up, and we still ask him what his favorite color was because it makes me laugh. BROWN! Thats right. He loved the brown (golden) ones the best. He is such a doll!
Mommy and Anastyn decked out in our Red and white! It was really dark, so the flash made her blink...in every picture...o'well, you can still see her adorableness!
We hung out in the mornings and made Anastyn look like a little bookworm. She loved it and would walk around and bump into things because...well, my mom is basically blind and the prescription on those bad boys magnifies the world!
Whats a trip to Pinetop without ridding the 4-wheeler. Funny story, Porter was sitting on it by himself before this, and my mom was all worried about it. And I was like "Its not even on Mom!" I had tried to start it earlier...and it was SOO hard I couldnt even do it. My sister flipped it a couple years back, so its a little jacked. So basically I wasnt worried. Not two seconds later, we hear "VROOOOOOOM" He had started the engine. Beautiful. I'm pretty sure I was a blur of color because I ran and jumped the deck quicker then lightning. I took the key, and then had to hear the "I told you so!" from my Mother. Never underestimate this child...lesson learned!
We relaxed on the deck.....
In our favorite hammock chairs! (pardon my hideousness...Kameron doesnt tell me, "fix your hair you look like an idiot" he just takes the picture instead!)
My parents have this little wagon up there and Porter wanted to go for a ride. I told him to hold onto his sister so she wouldnt fall out, and this is what he did. Melts me heart!
Then we added Rex to the mix and went for a walk! They loved it.
This is how we do it on vacation. Hand over fist!! This dainty little girl can out eat any one I know. Including me some days!!It was such a fun trip, and as always I was so sad to come home. The weather was beautiful, and when I went running in the evenings, it was COLD! Imagine that. Halle-freakin-luia!! Even though Kameron was basically crippled and didnt lift a finger the entire weekend (pretty much literally) it was a great and relaxing trip. I cant wait to go back up there in September for Kameron's hunt. I'll be hanging out at the cabin with great company, while the men...well do what men do. Happy Birthday America!!




1 comment:
I have those pj's for Liz for the fourth they are so cute!
Post a Comment