21 April 2010

Kacy Hughes Photography - Couple Photo Shoot

Kameron and I were lucky enough to win a photo shoot with a good friend of ours Kacy Hughes. She used us as guinea pigs before, back in 04 and 05 when she did her very first ever engagement and wedding pics! It was so fun to hop in front of the camera for her again! She's great! Click on her name for more of her work! Here are some of the shots she got. The one above is my favorite!!!

I love the antique look of this picture!






We did a lot of smoochin'!!

I wasnt kidding...a LOT of it!!


And this picture is the coolest with the lights and colors! Thanks Kacy for allowing us to be your guinea pigs!! You know we're up for it anytime! =)

5 comments:

Steve and Sarah said...

that train track is where we almost got arrested during our fam pictures! You guys are so cute!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I LOVE that first picture too! It's so funny to me how perfect you two look together! I remember the day I met Kam, you guys make a HOT couple

Dustin said...

Looking good guys! It's always fun to have friends who want to take your pictures for free :)

Garet and Amanda said...

You guys are so cute. How fun to win a photo shot. I don't think I have won anything like that before. She really did a good job.

Dee Waite's said...

those are some CUTE pics!!!!