22 April 2010

Happy Birthday Anastyn!

I cant believe that one year ago today this picture was taken, the night before I went into labor. Less then 24 hours later, April 23rd 2009 at 12:27 pm, we introduced our precious baby girl into the world! Anastyn Marie Lee. She has brought so much joy and life into our home, that our days would be so dull without her!
This was our first family picture. (without Porter of course, he was at home)
Anastyn only 5 days old, and back in the hospital with jaundice. What a horrible night!

But at almost 2 weeks, she is healthy as can be!!

12 weeks old!

4 months old!

5 months old!
6 months old!!
9 months old...

Her first black eye, at 11 months old!

And my sweet little Missy at 1 year!

I cant believe that my baby is a year old. Where has the last year gone? Its so crazy to think that I have a 3 year old AND a 1 year old. But there is just something so special about a little girl that I cant even begin to express. Even though she has her sassy moments...quite often to be more exact...having a little girl is so fun. We laugh at the drama that shines through already, and we can tell what we are in for in the future. But her sweet moments are far more then the hard. She LOVES her big brother, follows him around everywhere. She loves waffles, hot dogs, crackers, and anything she can beg off of her brother. She WILL scream (not cry, but just make a loud AHHHHHHH) if she doesnt get what she wants, or if she is being annoyed by Porter (which this happens multiple times a day!!). She loves bathtime, and taking showers with Mommy. Unfortunately she LOVES her thumb. But most of all, she loves her Mommy! No matter what I am doing...if her eyes see me...she will put her head down and crawl full speed and chase me down saying "ma-ma-ma-ma". I love having a momma's girl, its so fun that I finally have a child that will crawl past daddy for me! Porter was a complete and total Daddy's boy, and still is. I cant believe how big she has gotten, and it literally makes me so sad that my babies are growing up. Its such a scary world, that I wish I could keep them little and safe forever. I love you Sister Girl, you are mommy's little angel. Keep growing big and strong! We're so proud of you!

2 comments:

Krystin said...

seriously!! can you believe how fast they grow up?? it's so sad. i love your couples photos too, kacy does such a great job :) beautiful family!

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness - I cant believe how small you are the night before you go into labor! Can you say jealous!!!! I'll be that big in another month :)