On March 23rd I turned 25!! Thats right, I am a quarter of a century old! I cant believe I am officially in my mid 20's. It was a great birthday, I got dinner at Chili's, some yummy dessert, and an overload of birthday texts, emails, and messages.
Then on March 28th, Kameron turned 27!!! And I surprised him with his first ever surprise party.

I invited a few of his friends and their wives over, and we all yelled surprise when he got home from work....

And cant you tell how surprised he was. haha. We ate yummy Cafe Rio, and then polished off birthday cake and ice cream!

Porter of course helped once again!!

Happy Birthday Love!! I hope you enjoyed your birthday party as much as the rest of us. Thanks to all our friends who came so far (and others not so far, haha) to help us celebrate. We appreciate the sacrifice!
Porter loved the party so much that everyday he asks me if its his birthday yet! He is so excited to turn 3! Only a few more weeks buddy...and I cant believe it. I will have a 3 year old AND a 1 year old! Pure Craziness!!





No comments:
Post a Comment