For Christmas my good friend and across the street neighbor had a great idea to send the boys to Monster Jam! Of course the Big Boys (aka, Daddy's) were JUST as excited for this as the 2 1/2 year olds were!!

Kameron and Porter before the show started!

Porter and his best buddy Wes. Seriously...how HUGE are those Monster Trucks?!!

Grave Digger....Porter's FAVORITE one! He has it at home, and its always connected to his hand!

Enjoying the show! Kameron said Porter just stood there and stared the whole time, and apparently they had GREAT seats! I'm so glad they had so much fun!

Yes, that is my 2 year old eating sunflower seeds...SO his Father's son!! The show ended really late and they didnt get home until after 11! But the little ones were so wired and excited about the show they didnt sleep and laughed the whole way home. I dont know who I hear more from when it comes to Monster Trucks....Porter or Kameron?!! They both loved it, and I think it just might be a yearly thing! Thanks Marrene for having the idea, and Tim and Wes for keeping Kameron and Porter company! Here's to Monster Trucks!! Vroom Vroom!
No comments:
Post a Comment