Anastyn as happy as can be, as usual!! Then I ask Porter to sit by his sister for a picture...
This is as close as he would get!! I had to bribe him with fruit snacks to get this....
So adorable!! He really does love her, she is just a little grabby at this stage, and well Porter..... doesnt like to be grabbed. haha. Maybe in another 6 months!!That night the kids got to open up their Christmas ornament from Grammy....
Anastyn just kind of played with the box for a while!! ---Sidenote: is this not the cutest outfit EVER!!! I loved how festive it was, and Kameron just kept calling her an elf! Whatever, he was just mad he wouldnt be able to pull of those sweet green and white tights!!
Anastyn and Brylin eating their angel ornaments. They are only 6 weeks apart, and I cant wait til they get a little older, they will have so much fun!!
Anastyn just kind of played with the box for a while!! ---Sidenote: is this not the cutest outfit EVER!!! I loved how festive it was, and Kameron just kept calling her an elf! Whatever, he was just mad he wouldnt be able to pull of those sweet green and white tights!!
Anastyn and Brylin eating their angel ornaments. They are only 6 weeks apart, and I cant wait til they get a little older, they will have so much fun!!Those are the only pictures I took, lame...I know. But we also did an elephant exchange and ate our traditional Tamales, beans, rice, and lots of chips with salsa and guacamole!! We enjoyed ourselves, and got home just in time to put out some cookies for Santa!! Thank you Rex for finishing off those beautiful half eaten cookies...O'well, maybe next year we will make sure to put them a little higher!!!





No comments:
Post a Comment