03 December 2009

Holiday Candids ~ 2009

I have the greatest friends!! My friend Heidi was kind enough to use us as her guinea pigs while she is learning more about photography! I think they turned out GREAT!! Thanks Heidi, you have a very bright future in Photography!!
I love these two!!

Anastyn giving Daddy a little smirk!!

The sunset was gorgeous!

Me and the kiddos!! I loved this location!

Porter was laughing because we call this a "Porter Sandwich" and he loves it!

I love this man, he's so handsome!!





Anastyn looks like she is about to jump off!

And I think that this one is my favorite! Sorry this is picture overload, but there were over 200 pictures...so to narrow it down was really hard!! Thanks Heidi again for taking these, you're the best and I am grateful to have you and your family in our lives!! Happy Holidays everyone!!

7 comments:

Mary Anne said...

AWESOME location! Where in the heck is that??? I'd kill for a location like that. Seriously..and I'm not the killing type. Cute cute family!

Spencer and Marlee said...

What a picture perfect little family!! You guys are all so cute!! (No I'm not hitting on Kameron haha) What a cool place to take family pictures! I LOVE them all!! I can't believe how big your little kids are getting! We need to see you again...SOON. (even though it hasn't been that long) LOVE you tons!

AC BR AC said...

The pics are beautiful!! Their lovely family portraits! Happy Holidays!!

Teri said...

I already told you these were cute on Facebook. But gotta say it again...so cute!!!!

Marzan Mania said...

Those are really cute pictures, I like them.

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable family! Love the pictures. And you are smokin HOT! Miss you!

The Seiuli's said...

Okay those are adorable! I love them all! Beautiful family!