20 December 2009

HO~HO~HO

Last friday I was helping out a friend and picking her daughter up from Pre-School and it couldnt have been on a better day!! It just so happened that Santa was there visiting, and since Porter hadnt had the chance to really sit on his lap and ask for his "dirtbike", we siezed the opportunity!!
Niether of them were scared, and sat right down with him!! I was a little worried that Porter would recognize the face and voice from behind the beard, but he just kept talking about "Santa Cause" for the rest of the day.

Big thanks Heidi, for letting my kids into the end of your pre-school class so they could say hello to your Mr. Clause! =) I cant say how excited I am for this Christmas because I finally feel like Porter gets whats going on. His face Christmas morning is going to be priceless, and I just CANT wait to share it with him!!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Such cute kiddos with Santa. :) And I bet you can't wait till Christmas so you can see Porter's excited face. I bet he will LOVE the present to.