28 November 2009

Nascar Adventure

A few weeks ago a friend of mine said she had a couple extra tickets to Nascar that weekend, so I made a call, and Kameron decided to take the day off so that he could take Porter to see all the "Racecars"!
Porter wouldnt look at the camera he was so excited about everything around him. Since there were two adult tickets, Kamreon invited his friend Mike and his son Nathan to join them.

I love this picture!! Porter apparently thought it was loud while it obviously didnt bother Nathan, he's just enjoying his Turkey leg!!

Here's all the guys in front of one of the cars. Look at Nathan's cheesy smile, haha. I dont think these boys could have had anymore fun!! And I think the little ones enjoyed it too. =) (note the food there aparently came in massive sizes!)


Big thanks to Mike who took all these pictures, and Amanda for sending them to me. I sent a dead camera with Kameron. haha. I'm so glad Kameron got to get out and have some guy time and spend some quality Father and Son time. I know Porter LOVED it, and all he could talk about for the next week was "ascar" hahahaha. And yes, Kameron and I laughed everytime he said that. Despite the bumps and bruises Porter and Kameron cant wait to go back next year!

No comments: