One of the nights we were able to go out with my best friends and their husbands. (starting left)Spencer and Marlee, Corey and baby Jordan, Kameron and me, and Kristen. It was so fun to catch up with old friends and see how much life changes in a matter of years! I love you girls and I am so glad our baby girls are all within 6 months of eachother!!
We were able to meet Miss Madison for the first time, and well Porter had fun playing with their dog Boomer...until he fell off the picnic table and took a face dive into concrete!! haha. Tough kid, here he is showing off his cool band-aid!!
Me and little Miss Maddy!
Anastyn and Madison holding arms already! haha. Anastyn was NOT so happy in this picture and poor Maddy was wondering what the heck was going on!!
On Grammy's lunch break one day we all went and met up with her at Peter Piper Pizza. Porter of course had a blast running wild. It wasnt busy AT ALL, so we could just let Porter run free and just keep an eye on him. SOO much nicer than the ones here in the valley. But when you take your eye of this kid, he makes his own fun! When you dont have a token to play a game you want...just climb on in and have some fun!! Crazy kid!!
Here is sweet Porter "helping" mommy do his hair. Although Mommy wasnt there to supervise, he did a FABULOUS job!!
I learned how to make these adorable beanies with the flowers!! I LOOVE them and am obsessed with making them now.Porter on the way home. He was SOO pooped from playing so hard that his marshmellows didnt quite make it all the way to his mouth! What a little wierdo, but we sure LOVE him!!
Other fun things, my mom made Porter his Halloween costume. Porter locked himself in the backyard with a large bag of Doritos at 7:30am while Mommy was sleeping. haha. (my mom found him like 15 minutes later when she was leaving for work) Mommy locked herself AND Porter in the backyard just a couple short hours later!! (they really need to fix that stinkin door!!) I had to jump the wall barefooted onto large gravel to get in the garage. Having my husband for all three hours of church!! Relief Society WITHOUT a baby!!!
Some NOT so fun things, well jumping over the back wall onto gravel. Porter getting into lots of trouble...many times. Porter waking up at 6am or earlier EVERYDAY!! Kameron missing a nice buck opening morning. Having to leave and come home!! I want to live there so bad! Getting NO sleep... Nough said!
All in all, it was a great trip and we had LOTS of fun! Thanks Mom and Dad for everything. Cant wait to come back and visit again!!






2 comments:
its always so nice to go home and be with friends and family. love the beanies that you are making, super cute. your little man seems to be getting hurt a lot, guess thats what i gotta look forward to. colton has bruises all over his forhead looks like i took a beating to him. boys.
That was my favorite hunting trip of Kameron's too! I love getting to see you! We will take when we can. I love that we are all still such good friends! I can't wait for our big road trip we will all someday take together.
Porter was a tough little cookie when he fell! I'm so sad that happened. Love you guys!
Post a Comment