12 July 2009

Hippo Lee

Meet the newest addition to the Lee home!!

Hippo the Frog! A couple months ago I saw this little beast on the front porch...however he was like a quarter of this size. Then just the other night when I was coming home with a load of laundry from my neighbors house...he jumped out and scared the crap out of me. Then tonight low and behold, we see him once again snuggled into his corner right by the front door. He is a monster and these pictures do not even show how large he actually is. So here are a few more pictures so you can get an idea.

I couldnt believe he actually would touch it!!


Welcome home Hippo, as long as you eat all the crickets and spiders, we are happy to have you as part of the family!!

9 comments:

Cara said...

Yikes, and eww! I can't believe he picked it up! I hope he doesn't get any worts. : ) And I would let him stay at my house for the same reasons you will, to eat all the dumb crickets and spiders. : )

taytum said...

ew! I just got the chills all over my arms!

I'm such a girl....

taytum said...

Kamarie has gone private on her blog, but I didn't know until today because I have been so behind on blogging. Could you pass along my email please?

taytum_g@hotmail.com

AC BR AC said...

Porter must have a blast with him! It would scare the crikey out of me to have a frog as a pet.

Mary Anne said...

WHOA! YUCK! I don't know why but that is slightly revolting. I wouldn't be touching it either!

Nicole said...

That thing is huge - yuck

Aaron & Jayme said...

Holy Godzilla!!! I've seen some huge frogs but wow! What does Porter think of it?

Amanda said...

I think my gazillion crickets would eat him alive. I mean Kam, not the frog. :)

Anonymous said...

Hippo is so Cute! I love it!