21 June 2009

To the Best Daddy in the World!!

Happy Father's Day Kameron!! I just wanted to let you know how grateful I am for you! You truely are an amazing Daddy. I am so grateful that Porter looks up to you so much and wants to be JUST like you. There really is no one better for him to use as a role model, and if he turns out to be like you, then I am satisfied! Anastyn even saved her first smile for you!! You are a constant help at home with the kids that I dont know what I would do without you. Sorry ladies, but I have the best husband around. He gets up with the baby at night (more than he should) and lets me sleep in every morning on his days off. Diapers dont scare him, and he will ALWAYS take Porter with him if he runs to the store. Both of our babies look just like his baby pictures, and I couldnt be happier! Not to mention, he will pick up my slack and cook if I am too lazy too! Even if I get dinner started, he quickly jumps in and helps (sometimes takes over, not that I care!!). And then there are the back rubs, he is so generous and will always rub my back at the end of the day when the kids are finally down for the night. But the best thing about Kameron is how much he loves our little family. He will call when he is pulling in so that Porter can come out and help him carry in all of his stuff, and trust me...when Daddy gets home is the biggest treat of the day for Porter. He supports and provides for our family, and loves all of us unconditionally! Thanks babe for being such a great dad and husband. We are truely blessed to have you in our lives!! Muuuahh! (that was from Porter!!)

No comments: