04 June 2009

Happy Birthday SHOUT OUT!!!!

On Sunday, Miss Cara turned a WHOPPING 21 years old, again!! =) (Dont worry, I wouldnt tell everybody your age, haha) So to celebrate, we went out on Monday! We went with our hubby's and saw Ghost of Girlfriends Past, and then ate at the yummy Oregano's! And not only was it fun, but it was also without kids!!! Well...except for baby Cy, he hasnt made his debut to the world yet...but any day now! We had so much fun that we decided to not end her birthday celebration til July, by going to see a show together! I cant wait. Anyways, Happy Birthday Cara, you are the best friend a girl could ask for and we love hanging out with you guys! Anyone who doesnt know her should, you are missing out!! Love you Cara!!



P.s. Porter just saw me posting this and pointed and said "Carwa" haha. Then looked at me and said "Ryken??" Evidentally he was missing a picture of Ryken...so here you go, a super adorable picture of her little man Ryken!!


Haha, I love this kid!!

And thank you Sarah, for watching my two crazy kids! I really appreciate it!!!

1 comment:

Cara said...

Aww, Thanks for the birthday shout out! And what an awful picture of me, but of course beautiful of you. Just like all of our pictures together. : ) We had a great time too with you guys like we always do. And can't wait till July to go to the show with you guys too. It will be fun. And makes me smile that Porter said my name and smile again when I saw the cheesy picture of Ryken. I love our little guys!