06 April 2009

You Gotta Eat Your Puddin'...

We have found that Porter, like Bill Cosby, is a BIG fan of puddin'! The chocolate and Vanilla swirl to be exact!
He couldnt shovel it in fast enough!

I am pretty sure I have the cutest kid EVER!!

3 comments:

Sarah Mickalson said...

We have a picture of Ryan probably about Porters age just like that! So cute!

Anonymous said...

haha... that is so cute! Oh and I think you did a great job on his room. In the pictures I think the colors look good. I love the little bedroom set he has! Isn't it crazy how fast our boys have grown up! Glad we are having another one together!

Spencer and Marlee said...

I LOVE the Pictures!! I love his room! It looks so good! I hope to see it in real life soon. I will call you about that:) He sure is a cute little guy!