The day we came home from the hospital...April 22nd 2007 - 3 days old!
Porter at 4 months....seriously, dont you just want to bite him!! I miss those rolls!
This little man is so smart, and such a talker. He sings his ABC's, counts to 14, among singing a LOT of other songs. He can pretty much repeat anything we tell him to, and he doesnt ever stop talking. Anytime we ask him if he wants to do something, or take a nap...he will say "Tomorrow!" haha. My favorite thing he says is when we give him a snack, or help him with a toy he will look at me and say "Oh Tank You Mommy! Oh Tank You!" Seriously...adorable. Porter is also such a big boy that he has been sleeping in his big boy bed for the past week! Once I buckled down and made him do it, he transitioned SO well. It actually breaks my heart how fast he got used to it. (one nap and one night...and he was as good as transitioned!) It just proves that he is no longer a baby, but a toddler! Ahhhh, I'm so glad I am having another one...I cant handle my baby growing up!
Porter Grant Lee - Mommy and Daddy love you so much, and just can't get enough of your little sense of humor. You are so full of evergy that you wear mommy out everyday. But I wouldnt want you to be any other way. You are my little helper, and have the sweetest disposition. Not to mention you can give some of the funniest faces I have ever seen. You are such a joy, and I can't believe you are getting so big. You will make the best Big Brother out there, and always remember, you are mom's favorite little Monster. Mommy and Daddy love you, and are so proud of you! Happy Birthday little Man!
~Love Mommy!







6 comments:
He is so cute Gina! I hope you guys have so much fun today for Porters bday. I found some of Tays gowns and recieving blankets if you'd like them :)
When I opened your blog I was shocked at first thinking that the baby pic was your little girl. I was like Wow she is here and I didnt even know!! Ha Ha It will be here before we know it.
Love that last pictures....he looks so grown up!
Happy birthday Porter! Your nursery turned out really cute.
Happy Birthday!!!
It cracks me up that he says "tomorrow!" Too funny. Glad our boys are so close :)
Post a Comment